IVF FLORIDA is Leading the Way
Advances in research have made egg freezing an option for those waiting later in life to start a family. Now you can freeze your eggs and preserve your fertility for when the timing is right!
With IVF FLORIDA's streamlined approach, we have created an egg freezing package that offers a customized experience for your particular needs.Watch Video
Experts in Fertility Preservation
IVF FLORIDA has made the process of freezing eggs easier than ever before.
Due to numerous factors such as career demands, relationships and the economy, many have delayed growing or starting a family until their 30s and 40s, thus greatly decreasing their chances of conceiving or delivering a child. According to the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, by age 40, a woman’s chance of getting pregnant is less than 5%, so fewer than 5 out of every 100 women are expected to be successful.
The quantity and quality of a women's eggs decline each year. This decline dramatically increases between the ages of 35 and 40, greatly decreasing the changes of having a child. Elective egg freezing may help. When a woman freezes her eggs they will be preserved at the same quality as when they were retrieved possibly giving her a greater chance of success when she tries to conceive at a later age. When a couple decides to start or grow their family, the frozen eggs are thawed and combined with sperm to create embryos. The healthiest embryo or embryos are then selected and transferred during in-vitro fertilization.
IVF FLORIDA recognizes that busy professionals need to quickly learn the details associated with the egg freezing procedure. This is why IVF FLORIDA has developed an Egg Freezing Fertility Preservation package that includes all of the steps necessary.Contact us today to take the next step or to learn more about the elective egg freezing process or select this link to request an appointment.
Reasons for Fertility Preservation
- Women who desire to start a family later in life
- Professionals and athletes with other personal goals who need to delay child bearing
- Medical reasons, including cancer treatment
- Additional personal reasons that have delayed family planning
Fertility Preservation Process
- Fertility preservation consultation
- Work-up and blood work
- Ovarian stimulation with fertility hormone injections (gonadotropins)
- Retrieval of oocytes (eggs)
- Egg or embryo freezing and storage
- When you are ready to attempt a pregnancy the eggs are thawed, fertilized and transferred into the uterus