IVF FLORIDA is Leading the Way in Elective Egg Freezing
IVF FLORIDA has made the egg freezing fertility preservation process easier than ever before. IVF FLORIDA recognizes that busy professionals need to quickly learn the details associated with the egg freezing procedure. This is why IVF FLORIDA has developed an egg freezing Fertility Preservation package that includes all of the steps necessary, with a not to exceed price of $9,100 for the first cycle. (Depending on insurance coverage you may actually pay even less.) The package includes the following:
- Fertility Preservation Consultation Visit
- Cycle Day-2 Work-up (ultrasound and blood work)
- Stim Start - includes monitoring, retrieval, and cryo (freezing)
- The package pricing does not include anesthesia, medications, or storage.
Fertility Preservation Process
- Fertility preservation consultation
- Work-up and blood work
- Ovarian stimulation with fertility hormone injections (gonadotropins)
- Retrieval of oocytes (eggs)
- Egg or embryo freezing and storage
- When you are ready to attempt a pregnancy the eggs are thawed, fertilized and transferred into the uterus
Contact us today to take the next step or to learn more about the elective egg freezing process or select this link to request an appointment.